Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Pledge of a Friend.........taken from a diary

"I met you as a stranger

took you as a friend

hope we meet in paradise

where friendship never ends......"

"These are a few lines that often comes to my mind when i think of you my friend......we met by chance.......and the day i extended my hand of friendship to you......i had also pledged that i would try to be a good friend to you......i offer a frienship where i don't judge you .......but i try to see from your point of view......where after a fight we could still hold our hands and smile into each other......where in spite of no time we created time...... where other practicalities of life will never effect the genuinity of our friendship.....where in spite of the distance between us .........it could only take a second to reach when we were needed......where everything comes with an unconditional tag......where many a questions had no answers.......inspite of the fact that i know where i stand in your scale of friendship . I write this in my diary today and the day when i am gone, my dear friend, please know you meant a great deal to me. Thankyou for walking into my life...... I have tried to be a good friend to you and for all the times that i have failed you ....may i be forgiven."

This was a confession of a friend in his diary.........Well friendship sure is a very powerful relationship.....and i beleive in this institution very strongly because a friend is a gift from God and lucky are those who find a good friend in this fast paced world. A friend who knows you through and through and loves you all the same......unconditionally.

2 comments:

ferman said...

Friendship is not a word, it is a world in itself.
Though it may seem a 10 letter word, it is actually without word/without sound and with loz of love and care.

I feel friendship is a feeling, it is immortal yet binding...
I am thankful to Lord that I am blessed with invaluable frnz....

Anonymous said...

:(... I dont kno how, but can be mutual sometimes... :(