Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mystical Sea.......


I always say that among all God' creation, I love most is the the Sea . I love its multiple character
.....I find it gentle, I find it rough ......not withstanding any thing when its angry.......I find it passionate , I find it mystical......I find it magical. I love to feel its waves come and caress my feet, I love to anticipate and see what the waves bring with it , each time it touches the shore. I love the smell of the sea breeze......I love to feel it as it sweeps over my body and mind. I love the sound of it as it rings in my ears. And I am always in awe of its vastness, often wondering what a big storage house it is. By the way do mermaids exists???? I am a fish and I belong to the water sign . Does it make me a mermaid ???? Hmmm!!! wondering....?

1 comment:

अविनाश said...

I have not heard anything on this. I’m quite persuaded they do not subsist today.
It's a colossal ocean, sure, but for a true half human half fish animal to exist, it wouldn't be in the deep trenches of the ocean, where undiscovered subsistence exists in the seas. Not feasible in my mind. Mermaids do not now, nor did they ever, exist.

Some elucidate mermaids by axioming that sailors, after long months at sea without feminine camaraderie, spotted manatees and thought they were half woman and half fish.

If you have ever seen and manatee there is no way that one would bewilder such an ugly animal for a beautiful half woman and half fish. Also, sailors are noted for telling tall anecdote.

Regards

http://avinash-theparaiah.blogspot.com/