Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waves........


As I sit on the beach , I watch the waves, big and small .......rise and fall tirelessly.......some reaching the shore, some not touching at all. And it reminded me how closely related it is with life.Our life is a vast sea....our heart is the sea shore and our friends are like the waves that come up in our lifes. It does not matter how many waves rise in the sea........what matters is how many of them touches the sea shore......I treasure all the waves that have touched my sea shore and couldn't thank God enough for one big wave that has swept me over.....the reason why I am here today.

3 comments:

अविनाश said...

We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds....But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.


http://avinash-theparaiah.blogspot.com/

अविनाश said...

wishing u & ur family a very happy holi...Let the colors of Holi spread the message of peace and happiness

todays writer said...

wow! well thought ! i agree with you. Its not the number that counts, its the quality.