Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Train........


A phone ringing.... broke the silence of the room......and also woke me up from my day dreams.The caller.....My Friend. Was told that the train just entered the station.....Little did i know that the train I heard passing just now was the same train ......but near as we were, we could not meet. Very rightfully said .....it was the nearest you could get!!! Call it destiny or may be the time was not right. I stood in the balcony as I heard the whistle blow......the train was slowly moving out of the station and I silently bid you Good Bye as I wipe away the mist in my eyes.

3 comments:

अविनाश said...

surely some time its destiny, i hope u will meet your friend sooner than later.

I do not know beneath what sky nor on what seas shall be your fate;

I only know it shall be high, I only know it shall be great.

Have a nice time
Regards

Tan said...

Reading all your posts are making me nostalgic ... I want to go back into the train, to the seashore and among the tourists ... the travellors have their own sweet religion and language, which I want to be a part of - AGAIN!!!

Just like accepting my previous request, please remove the WORD VERIFICATION here too ...

R. Ramesh said...

you will meet him, u ll meet him...